March 13, 2012

Naaahhh... better wait a little on Pinterest :)

Following my last post, I have revisited Kirsten's homepage (primarily to check my link):
It appears that Mr. Pinterest himself called her and talked an entire hour with her, ensuring her that they are working on the issues pointed out.
And she has not deleted her account either, just deleted the boards that contained photoes that could likely cause her legal problems. Brilliant.


I shall await further actions from Pinterest's side and meanwhile, I will be very cautions WHAT I pin :)

Happy pinning ;)

2 comments:

beaquilter said...

I don't know what happened, but I'm hesitant to post on there too, I just created an acct the other day, but only uploaded 2 months worth of quilts I've made.... hmm

Sewing Junkie said...

Sadly the thngs your are posting are hijacked and you end up with troubles. I like to look but not participate. Remember it is the World Wide Web and who knows who is out there and how they act. Chris